"The best investment I ever made! My little girl was put into the Layette right after she was born and I never once had to worry about her temperature being an issue. She was so content" - Stacey, mum of 3
THE MOST IMPORTANT PURCHASE YOU WILL EVER MAKE FOR YOUR CHILD!
Specially created by Roots & Wings in association with New Zealand midwife and author Kathy Fray, the Day-1 Heirloom Layette is tailor-made to look after your newborn from the word go. It's that special outfit your child will wear on the day he or she is born, and for those most important weeks after.
Made from 100% organic New Zealand merino wool, undyed and natural.
This newborn baby layette set will support your baby in feeding and sleeping better than any other outfit available. It also comes with a beanie and clothing bag – so once outgrown it can be safely stored - ready for the next child in your family!
The Day-1 Heirloom Layette Bundle consists of:
- 1 bodysuit as the base layer
- 1 jumpsuit (or romper) to put on top
- 1 beanie to preserve body heat
- 1 organic muslin bag for storage
- 1 merino swaddle wrap blanket
- 1 basket weave blanket
Bundle Deal: $274.95
Please Note: the bundle deals will not work with discount codes.
GIVING BACK: For each Day-1 Heirloom Layette you buy, we’ll donate clothing to a newborn in Kenya.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FROM NEW ZEALAND. All your normal shipping costs stay the same.
FREE GLOBAL DELIVERY
- FREE GLOBAL DELIVERY on all orders over 100 NZD.
- 4 NZD for deliveries to New Zealand (including rural deliveries)
- 15 NZD for deliveries to Australia
- 20 NZD for deliveries world wide (that is not New Zealand or Australia)
- NOTE: THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FROM NEW ZEALAND. All your normal shipping costs stay the same.
EASY RETURNS & FREE EXCHANGE
Sometimes the size or colour may not be exactly what you were expecting. If so, we will exchange your garments for a different colour or size completely FREE within 30 days.
What you need to do:
- Send an email to: email@example.com with your order number, your current product description and a description of the replacement item.
- We will then email you a return label you can put on a courier bag to return to us.
- Once received we will send you the replacement garment.
Please note: All returned garments must be unused and in original packaging with tags still attached.
We aim to offer you the very best products. However, if you’re not happy with your Roots & Wings Merino purchase you have 14 days to inform us, and then another 14 days to return the goods.
What you need to do:
- If you would like to return an item and get your money back please send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a description of the product(s) you'd like to return. Please return the goods in their original packaging and with tags still attached.
- We will then organise for a return label to be sent to you. The return label minimises the risk of losing the package and ensures prompt action at our end.
- Please put the label on a courier bag and hand it in to the assigned courier.
- We will return the full purchase amount of the item to you once we have received the item.
This amount includes your purchase price and the original shipping costs.
- For all returns, the cost is the same as the initial shipping cost.
You will receive your refund the same way you paid for the items, unless you specifically inform us of another means of refunding which does not carry additional costs.
To receive a full refund you may try on the item as you would in a physical shop, but you may not put it into actual wear. You are responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods caused by other use than that needed to determine the functionality of the goods.
If the item has been used for other purposes than described above, we will consider it as used goods. This means that if you return it you will only receive part or possibly none of the original purchase price.
Please note: we do not refund or exchange Sale items.
FAULTY ITEM – FREE RETURNS
- We do our best to quality control our manufacturing and ship all our items safely from our factory in New Zealand.
- If you think you have received a faulty or damaged item we will make sure you receive a new item or a refund.
- Please email us on: email@example.com and we will email you your FREE return courier label.
We would appreciate if you could return the faulty goods in their original packaging.
Please note, it is a pre-requisite that the faults do not originate from incorrect use of the products or other damaging behaviour.
You must notify us within reasonable time. A return within 2 months will always be accepted as a reasonable period.
When you return a faulty item please attach:
- Your Order number and/or invoice number
- A copy of the invoice - if possible
|R&W size||Cm||NZ & Australia|